The Perfect Funnel and Strainer for Mason Jars
This handy tool comes with a large funnel that attaches securely to a wide mouth Mason jar, a fine mesh sieve/strainer for straining small particles and a colander for larger objects.
The filter funnel takes the mess out of straining all kinds of liquids –juices, broths, nut milks and even cooking oil—by funneling straight into a wide mouth jar with no leaks or spills.
The Filter Funnel Features:
- Dual filter system removes both large and small food particles.
- Grey vented funnel screws onto wide mouth mason jars.
- Red funnel attaches to bottom on grey funnel.
- Tabs on strainers allow for easy removal.
- 7 x 7 x 5.75 inches
- 1 pound
- Colander and wide mouth funnel constructed of PP; temperature resistance to 248 °F / 120 °C
- Mesh strainer is molded with ABS frame; temperature resistance to 158 °F / 70 °C
- Red funnel is made of TPE; temperature resistance to 176 °F / 80 °C
Perfect for straining all kinds of liquids:
- Frying oil
- Bone broth
- Blended juices
- Nut milks
When you order the Filter Funnel for Wide Mouth Mason Jars You Get:
- Grey funnel with handle
- Red funnel attachment
- Fine mesh sieve/strainer
Jar not included.